Quackster's random rambelings Part Deux

Thursday, December 28, 2006

JC Frens

It was good to catch up with close JC frens last nite @ Marcus's place. Way cool place btw with large open living room space and a nice balcony area where one can chill and watch the rain fall down. He rears Arrowanas and keeps many large tadpoles to feed them. Watching all the tadpoles squirm in the fishtank gives us the creeps! Morbidly however we were fascinated when he fed some to the fishes and we were watching in awe as the fishes swam around and gobbled them up. Its like a....childlike morbid interest in something that is rather brutal actually. Hahahahaha....

Anyway i brought my autograph book which i got them to sign on when we were in JC and it was a blast for them to read their comments again last nite. AHahhaha...

We played a game of citadels and it was rather fun i must say.

I am SOOOO glad my baby was there with me even though i must admit i din give her enough attention .... hehehehe :p Now i'm looking forward to trying Cacassonne with her hahaha.. ought to be VERY interesting and fun :p

My fren mentioned when i was sending my baby and him back last nite that its the least a bf can do (the sending the gf back bit). To which my baby replied "no, its no obligation" to which my fren replied "wow dats really nice of u..."

She blogged about this in her blog so i shall blog abt it somewat in mine too (fair's fair hehehe) but anyway, i'm really glad that she has a mature view on this. Rather than expect the bf to do certain things, she's really cool with me doing what i wanna do and then she do what she wanna do..





luckily it just happens i like to do stuff she likes me to do with/for her and i like the stuff she likes to do with/for me

tee-hee-hee


pictures from xmas brunch where we xchanged presents

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home