Quackster's random rambelings Part Deux

Monday, December 25, 2006

Its Christmas !

Yay.... christmas.. our first christmas together and it was splendid. Xmas eve we went to her family + relatives place for some awesome food. Turkey, ham and her mom's special mango pomelo dessert.

SATISFYING sia... hahha..... then we went back to her place to watch her brother's response to the xbox360 that we all got for him just a while back (btw i'm SOOOOO enjoying my xbox360 now... and i got my baby hooked on Viva Pinata :p hehheeheheh ). Initially her bro tot it was some other gift that we got for him (cos serene initially got this MOnopoly Card game version and he knew about it).... then we say that the actual gift is on his bed. When he saw it he couldnt believe his eyes. It was too big and too heavy for him to think of what it might be. When he opened it, i think his heart must have done so many backflips and his eyes could have popped right out of the socket. Heheeheh.. he was THAT happy. I think that was my highlight for that night. No wait, one of the many highlights .. and that is to make someone really happy...

After that met up wif my salsa kakis for gift exchange @ VinoVino which was really nice to see them again. We clowned ard a little then after that retired for the night =) will post the pics when i get them

The other highlight was when i received cuff links from my baby. Heheheehh and they are really really nice. Pictures are here



Thanks honey ! Love them!

Then this xmas morning i gave my dad his xmas gift which was a shaver which he wanted some time but we discouraged him from buying. ahhahaah.. my mom i still owe the gift so will make it up to her some other time. We met some of the other salsa peeps and exchanged gifts.
Check out what i got :p



hahhahaha man now i can convert my house to a gaming place liaos.. no need mind cafe etc :p

games on anyone ?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me!Me!ME!
And you can't say no! I WANT to play... haha! Glad I made u happy a bit...
Josée

9:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home