Quackster's random rambelings Part Deux

Monday, December 18, 2006

Olympus Scavenger Hunt

After our "Xbox360" foray, we sped on down to Tampines Courts. Man was i fast. And in the pouring rain some more! *Eeps*
Nevertheless I reached just in time and we waited a bit more before we started off. So the salsa kakis are all there and we were basically entertaining ourselves before the start. Its nice to see everyone on a non-salsa context :P
The organisers were qutie smart. They fetched us by bus all the way over there before they started the race. Thus all our cars that are parked @ Ikea/Courts cant be used.
There was some initial confusion in the beginning but then our team leader came back to us with instructions and suddenly pple started running ala Amazing Race. We ran from high Street all the way to fullerton before we heard the news that we had to go back for the start.

$%&^$%#^#$%#$@$@#$#@

Then we started again and off we were running. Omg i never seen my dear run like that before. She was WAY WAY COOL. She planned the routes, ran from point to point and was cool calm collected. I'm so proud of her :p and me ? well.... I just sucked @ running. AHhahahahah... *FATFATFAT*
But its nice when she turns around to smile @ me, open her arms to hug me or run hand-in-hand with me. *bliss*

Finally we reached the start point again but my dear had a little "accident" :( i felt kinda bad but i couldnt really do anything about it. Still i am amazed by her strength. I mean i read about and heard about how strong she is... so today was definitely a good experience for us as a couple. Fun Fun Fun !

Pity we din win anything though for all the effort....

Thanks to Simon (for checking out the prices and joining us as a team) and Wendy (for calling yr frens and joining the team as well). Couldn't have done it without you all ! :P

THANK YOU!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home