Quackster's random rambelings Part Deux

Monday, December 11, 2006

Silver bells..... Silver cars...... its xmas time .. in the city :)

Again another fun filled weekend with my baby...

lets see....

friday went to Union for Leon n Raymond's birthday party celebration (please gimme the pics anyone?) That was kinda fun and Melissa actually arranged a surprise for raymond in the Amara Hotel room. Pity raymond cant drink much though...hhhhahaha

Sat I was an assistant for my dear's salsa class. Pretty interesting small group and I hope i din screw up too much by the way / steps that i thought ! heheh.. Then we went Xmas shopping and at night we drove to Sarimbun Camp for her Scout Group's campfire. Wow Sarimbun campsite has changed rather drastically. Now there is AIRCON ! omg... and TV !!!! OMG OMG OMG... The campfire was pretty small but the MC was quite enthusiastic and quite good. They have a series of little cheers that I never knew existed and at the same time the old campfire songs i knew they don't really know. But all in all it was quite a good experience. Though driving there can be quite scary cos its a long long long road and very dark. Taxis must be hard to convince to drive pple in or fetch pple :)

Sun.. now sun was quite fun-ny. We went to Hbf to meet up her parents (as they just got off from cruise). Then shopping around Vivo with her mom. After that we decided to go Taka. Now @ the carpark i was kinda lost (got down from wrong exit) and asked:
"hey do you remember the color? {of the carpark area where i parked}"
To which my dear replied:
"Silver {my car is silver}"
To which i said:
"I meant where i parked la not my car color. I know my car color"
To which we 3 started laughing like crazy. Ehehehehe..Definitely was a good sunday afternoon. Oh yea her mom met my parents and she visited our new home. Which was cool as every1 clicked. Yay!

@ Nite i went for my JC fren's wedding. Good lord the parking was horrible. I had to wait for 30 mins in a queue to get into the multistorey car park. Luckily i manage to get a slot @ level 2 then went to eat. The table we had was horrible. Behind pillars and so we cant see the stage or the projection screen @ all. Food was good though and i am sooooo stuffed :(

So far i grew 1 size... %&$%&%^*%^#$%#$

though she still loves me :) :) :) :) :)

She's now in KL! Sweetie enjoy your trip! Can't wait for u 2 b bacccccccc :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home