Quackster's random rambelings Part Deux

Monday, November 27, 2006

Poetry in Motion... la la la la la la :P






After my bro's wedding ? we chilled out with "Poetry in Motion - Johnny Tillotson in Concert" at the Esplanade Concert Hall. Man i gotta tune in to gold90.5 more often heheh. I tot i knew oldies pretty well but man i think my dear 1up over me on this :p Songs were pretty good. His voice is still superb. And he was a charmer that one. All the aunties (yes i suspect we are like maybe 1 of the 5 young couples amongst the many older generation couples that attended the concert) were swooning over him and asking him for autographs, hugs, dates etc etc etc. Pretty amazing how they still love him/his music over the years.

I commented that maybe 50 yrs later when Aaron Kwok holds a concert in Singapore, my generation pple will attend the concert and we will all attempt to do his signature move "Wo tui ni ai ai ai bu wan...."

hahaahahh that would be hilarious.... :P

Very nice "promising" weekend i had. *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home