Quackster's random rambelings Part Deux

Sunday, November 19, 2006

operation d-day 06

Come roll my balls with me ;p


Lasertag upgraded version


Sentosa lagoon. Look at all those fun inflatable toys ! i SO wanan go there and have fun someday!



Swing my banana swing my banana....i laughed till i cried on this one :p




company day + sentosa = lotsa interesting stories, sweat inducing games and interesting dinner + entertainment. All in all it was a rather interesting day with its ups and downs and things to observe, especially.

I shall not dwell into much but i would just like to say this is the most interesting / colorful bunch of colleagues i've ever encountered. Most of the time pple i meet r rather harmless sort.. i have to make sure that i be more aware now....

the best part ? that i met my baby and went to usq wif her. It was way way crowded because of Gupson's birthday. Had lotsa fun ! Met shing-a-ling-a-ling's boyboy also. HAhaaaha... everyone was so polite and nice ... hhehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home