Quackster's random rambelings Part Deux

Friday, December 22, 2006

E-dragon

that's what i tot the movie was.. E-dragon.. instead of "error-gone" :P
Movie was written by a 17 yr old i think and it shows. Nothing really fancy though if the words and sayings WERE written by him, then its at least somewat impressive. The movie reminds me a lot of DRAGONLANCE though and i guess they summarize the novel else I am not too sure what made the novel a bestseller.
Speaking of which, why hasnt someone done a trilogy on DRAGONLANCE? I mean i'm pretty sure there's enough material to fill up 3 movies of CGI and special effects no?

On a more personal note, I am beginning to enjoy these rather spontaneous dates with my baby. Last time i would prefer like maybe 3 days of mental planning before going out and what not. Last nite we decided during the day to pick her up after her lessons and then scoot over to Plaza Sg for Eragon. I think i MOST enjoy it because i got to spend time with my baby

:P

*would you lay here with me and just forget the world!*

1 Comments:

Blogger bengz said...

no nid to wait too long... dragonlance movie is akan datang. slated to be released in autumn 2007 (source: wikipedia). and its gonna be animated! ai mai cast you a fireball? wahhahahah!!!!

9:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home