Quackster's random rambelings Part Deux

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Surprise Surprise!

Now over the past month, my bro has been keeping my parents in the dark about something. And that is that he and alison will be coming back on her birthday to celebrate for her. So I know about it as i was to pick him up and stuff and then surprise my mom by cooking steak for her and thus we have a nice family gathering cum mom birthday celebration.

Now my mom has been rather "noisy" because she was bemoaning the fact that my bro should have come bac earlier ah, come bac to celebrate the new year and birthday with her ah etc etc. Basically my mom missed my bro and she dun understand why he dun come bac. Well today we sprung the surprise on her and boy was she happy. HAhahah.. she told us she did suspect a bit because my bro did some stuff that were not of his normal nature. So did i. But well overall i think the effect was good in the end. Dinner's soon and I CANT WAIT !

Happy Birthday Mummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home