Quackster's random rambelings Part Deux

Monday, July 24, 2006

xmas

someone's listening to xmas music in my office *faint*



yay got a new toy today. Well its not really a toy.. but i've been using my pc very often and nowadays i realise my mouse-hand (the hand that "plays with" the mouse) is kinda feeling strained recently. I concluded taht my big hand and long fingers require a big mouse instead of the itty bitty ones that i have. So after looking ard and testing it out just now, i findally decided on the Logitech G7 wireless laser mouse :p

Its big, comfy for my hands (i hope my hand will get further strained) and is wireless wif rechargable batt packs (no more buying AAs !). Cant wait to use it heheh

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christmas music already ? You should kindly point out that Halloween hasn't even happened yet?!
How is the new mouse working out?

1:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home