Quackster's random rambelings Part Deux

Monday, July 10, 2006

Superman Returns


















watched superman returns.. in my superman T ! :p hahaha.. well its not exactly super spectacular show.. kevin spacy was being his usual "charming" self.. i started liking his acting from American Beauty. That was a goot show. This is just to showcase superman to the millions of younger generation that did not have the same benefits as we did the last time.

The main score never fails to make me puff my chest out hahha...

Tango practica @ jitterbugs was pretty ok. they are quite pro so i feel like Salsa 101 again. But i think i'm getting more comfy wif the music and how i am suppose to lead with intention and with my chest.

chest chest chest.

so much chest :p

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah best you wear can, I wear then that stupid vincent say I maid *grrrr* discrimination!

8:48 PM

 
Blogger duckizz said...

really ? who say who say ! grrrrr

2:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

5:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home