Quackster's random rambelings Part Deux

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A new beginning



Yesterday i started my new job. New beginning. The company is pretty small(locally) compared the my previous jobs and its expanding rapidly. The scale of projects its receiving is pretty big which accounts for influx of newbies like me.

Will need some time to integrate into the team and my colleagues. Most of my colleagues are foreigners so there are actually like maybe 50% singaporeans and 50% other nationalities. Probably around 30% ladies.

:) I hope this will be a new start and new beginning :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so what's ur job scope now?

- justchay
p/s: see! who say no comments?

9:23 AM

 
Blogger duckizz said...

hahah.... duno leh seems only u and my fren steve reading.

Mostly same. Its a product co, so i am in projects group, customizing the product to meet the requirements of the client.

More like a team leader role actually :)

9:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...i also read your blog. working with many nationalities yah? good opportunity to network.

11:39 PM

 
Blogger duckizz said...

yea... just that i dun speak any french ;p

8:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

5:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home