Quackster's random rambelings Part Deux

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Interesting observations...

by now you all know which company i have joined. Its www.welcome-rt.com. So yesterday was my first day, we went thru the usual rounds of hellos and the typical greeting would go like this:

"hi xxxx, this Kai Liang, he will be joining the Projects team"
"oh hi! Welcome..."

Now in this regard, its quite amusing. Why? cos of my co's own name. Everytime someone says "welcome", i can't help but snicker.

On another note,

The TISSUE PAPER phenom

If i were a sociology student writing a thesis? I would write a paper on this penomenum. Because I feel that why it happens so far only in Singapore, what it entails, what it reveals abt the subconsciousness of us Singaporeans can be very insightful of the society that we grew up in.

Anyone else wanna comment on this?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

5:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home