Quackster's random rambelings Part Deux

Monday, June 26, 2006

Uberburger

Uberburger

Sat went to have lunch @ this place @ millienia walk after Al's workshops. Wow they sell a sgd$101 burger ! made from the jap finest beef (marble grade some more). heheh ... interesting sia. For sgd$101 the beef burger i eat better like send me to the moon or make me wet my pants there and then :) I tried the cheaper sgd$32 alternative. It was really quite good. Juicy. Beefy. The deco was interesting too though the BLOOD RED toilet was a little too much. Like some horror movie flick where pple regularly die there...


on another note, the workshops r pretty interesting. I especially enjoyed the tricks and dips workshop. Did 3 interesting dips and i hope to implement them soon! :p



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

then hor I forgot to say

*YAY* THE PHOTOS ARE BIG ENOUGH TO SEE!!!!

:D

10:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home