Quackster's random rambelings Part Deux

Monday, August 28, 2006

We are moving !




Guess wat , we have sold our existing house and have bought a new terrace 3 storey house @ 7 Seraya Road! :) Fast yea? My parents literally saw the house and decided within 2-3 days to buy it. Details of the new house soon. But as of now its opp TKSS / TKPS and nearer to the President's home *snicker*. Bro and I will probably take each of the 3rd floor rooms and we will get to decorate! I wonder what i should do to my room.. hmm.. suggestions?

some pple have been asking me why we move. well:
1) Currently our semi-d neighbour has already renovated his place and thus our semi-d no longer looked the same
2) We already have a built up 5-story condo behind us (my room constantly faces a caucasian family who's hubby walks ard showing his tummy (sometimes)
3) Our neighbour to the other side sold his bungalow and a spanking new 5-story condo will be built up there as well!

Thus given the reasons, if we don't sell now, we might never sell again.

Oh btw guess where i took the 2nd pic @? :P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

any dance floor???

9:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home