Quackster's random rambelings Part Deux

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Mediator

I had a good night last nite.
For couple of wks now ever since my bro announced that he's getting married, there have been certain issues that needed to be worked out. My family's rather "loud" when it comes to expressing opinions so all in all it has been a rather trying time for my parents and my bro and their vocals. I'm more passive with regards to this because I do feel that its his life after all. If he decides to get married, he's in another realm, the next step in life. Therefore he needs to realise that the decisions he make affect 2 people now and 2 different families rather than their own.
THe marriage portion is settled. There comes a new issue. About job and settling down in a different country. This now sparked another heated debate. Finally last nite (being free-er than usual because no tango), i talked to them both on this regard.

{ SELF PAT REGION. READ ON WITH CARE }
Well i am quite happy i manage to let them both see each other's point and somewat mediate and pacify both parties. At the end of the whole conversation, everyone's laughing at past events and the general mood was lightened. I'm happy with myself for being able to do that especially for people that i care about. I don't really know how i go about doing the things i do, but I do feel that i'm somewat more people oriented. Which is kinda ironic given my job scope involves computers computers computers...


go figure..


oh yea on another note

I AM MURPHEY's BEST FRIEND :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home